mybabyr0c.com

"Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad." -Proverbs 12:25

"Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad." -Proverbs 12:25
Midnight Blue (1963): Jazz guitarist Kenny Burrell featuring Stanley Turrentine on tenor saxophone, Major Holley on double bass, Bill English on drums and Ray Barretto on conga. Midnight Blue is one of Burrell’s best-known works for Blue Note Records. In 2005, NPR included the album in its "Basic Jazz Library", describing it as "one of the great jazzy blues records".

He said, She said...

"You are not designed for everyone to like you - Wise Man Phil


FRAGILE: Sting, Yo Yo Ma, Dominic Miller & Chris Botti


Sunday, August 29, 2010

Baptism...

Baptism: Ecclesiastical. A ceremonial immersion in water, or application of water, as an initiatory rite or sacrament of the Christian church.


Below are the words that my son, Bryce, wrote and spoke today before he was baptized:

 Pastor Drew, Bryce & Pastor Ken

My name is Bryce Bailey and I have accepted Jesus Christ into my heart. I know my sins are forgiven AND I want to have a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. I know He has a plan for my life and I want to live that plan He has for me every day of my life and to always be in the center of His will.  


 Mom, Bryce & Dad


Today my son's life has been changed forever!


Bryce & Austin


Everyone plays a role...Our Family (2010) 


Romans 6:3-4 states: "Or have we forgotten that when we became Christians and were baptized to become one with Christ Jesus, we died with Him? For we died and were buried with Christ by baptism. And just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glorious power of the Father, now we also may live new lives."

...And everyone said, Amen.


sbb 29.8.10    (Baptism  .  Lenny Kravitz)  .  199


 

No comments: