mybabyr0c.com

"Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad." -Proverbs 12:25

"Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad." -Proverbs 12:25
Midnight Blue (1963): Jazz guitarist Kenny Burrell featuring Stanley Turrentine on tenor saxophone, Major Holley on double bass, Bill English on drums and Ray Barretto on conga. Midnight Blue is one of Burrell’s best-known works for Blue Note Records. In 2005, NPR included the album in its "Basic Jazz Library", describing it as "one of the great jazzy blues records".

He said, She said...

"You are not designed for everyone to like you - Wise Man Phil


FRAGILE: Sting, Yo Yo Ma, Dominic Miller & Chris Botti


Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I Too Shall Bless Someone Else

Gift: something given voluntarily without payment in return, as to show favor toward someone, honor an occasion, or make a gesture of assistance; present. The act of giving. 



  So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.
And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. 10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. 11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. 12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”
-Luke 2:4-12


 It's good to give...


Below is a little note I received today that really displays what Christmas is all about. Christmas can be wonderful for the receiver and the giver. Merry Christmas to everyone.


OK this is hard for me, but I have to share. 
A family from church wanted to help a family from our church this Christmas. Well, God put it on Pastor Dale Georges heart for us to receive that blessing. We met on Saturday with their whole family and my kids and I.  Michael had to work so he couldn't come. Mind you I didn't know what they had planned for us, but I was thankful for whatever God had put on their hearts to do. 
Well we get there I meet the gentleman, his wife, kids and grand-kids and Pastor Dale. They asked about or situation and I told them. Well, long story short they blessed my daughter with the Barbies she's been asking for, Lego ninjagos for my older two boys, and Elmo toys for the baby. They gave my Husband and I $175 gift cards to Walmart and GFS. 
I'm balling my eyes out at the point and praising God. I was not going to share because I was embarrassed, but I had too!!  God said too humble myself and put Pride aside. To tell of our blessing this Christmas. 
When our finances are better, I too shall bless someone else. 
Merry Christmas!!:-)
 
Merry Christmas to everyone!




sbb 25.12.12
475


 

No comments: